15066 151st St, Olathe, KS 66062, USA
2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I have used Walgreens pharmacy for many years. When we moved from Shawnee, KS (wonderful service) to Olathe, KS about 4 years ago, I began my struggle with the store at 151st and Blackbob.

There have been minor slip ups over the years (refill not ready when it's supposed to be, etc) but this week was the final straw. I called in 2 refills after hours on 4/4/18. I got a message saying there was a problem with one of the refills (didn't say which one) and that I should call back during regular business hours. So, the next day I called the pharmacy and was told there was no problem.

On 4/6/18, I go to pick up refills in the drive thru lane and I'm told the total owed is $111 (my refills were very common and generic). When I questioned the total, one of the meds was not one I called in. After sitting in the drive thru for 20 minutes (sorry to the people behind me in line), I finally drove off. Turns out one of the refills was out of stock and they couldn't seem to find it at any other store in the area.

I thought today that I would go and talk to the pharmacist in person and maybe putting the out of stock Rx on auto refill would solve the problem in the future. I told the pharmacy tech I needed to speak to pharmacist. Carol B was on the phone talking to someone about what sounded like procedures and recovery time for a knee operation of some sort. After waiting 10 minutes, I left.

I can't believe she couldn't have put the caller on hold for a second to talk to me.

Anyway, driving home I called CVS and asked them to transfer all my prescriptions. Olathe Walgreens - you had many chances!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Really not interested in a solution after all the problems. .

Walgreens Pros: Local store.

Walgreens Cons: Pharmacy service.

Comments