Sarasota, Florida

Walgreens at Bee Ridge & Cattleman, Sarasota, Fl. NEVER fails that they screw up.

I CAN count on that. They can't count...such as the date I can get refills. I pick up scripts for my son & he just asks me to call it in & pick it up, that it's due. When I go to pick up they say it's too early.

I go back home, my son gives me the med bottle & sure enough, they counted wrong. I now make sure I have the bottle, BUT, STILL have other issues. He travels & gets early refills on non-restricted meds. When I call in refill I make sure the call center takes it off insurance & use a discount card.

But that NEVER happens. I have to make 2 to 3 trips to my scripts. They deny me blood pressure refills if too early when there's NO restriction on those.

I did transfer several meds to another Walgreens that further away & I have NO PROBLEM getting refills, it's just inconvenent. This particular store have the stupidest people in the Pharmacy that I have ever dealt with, INCLUDING the actual pharmacists as they CANNOT count...that's scary!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Lacks knowledge.

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #992117

If they keep screwing up STOP GOING THERE.