This complaint is for Walgreens Store #65997th Street & Thunderbird, Phoenix, AZ.

I have used this pharmacy for many years, but something has changed in the past several months:

1. On 8/29, I went to pick up a prescription for Doxycycline called in by my doctor. The paperwork in the bag said it was the antibiotic, but when I got home and went to take a pill, I discovered they had given me Levothyroxine .VERY SCARY when you can't trust your pharmacy to give you the mediation you are supposed to get!!!!

2. After asking on four separate occasions to stop autofills of prescriptions I not longer, they keep refilling them month after month. I have tried to cancel the autofills online and in person several times.

3. On 9/5, my doctor called in a prescription for Levothyroxine 125 at 11:57 am. I went to pick it up at 5:30 pm and the pharmacist said they never received the prescription. I called my doctor's office and they had receipt that the prescription had been received by Walgreens.

4. Although this is the closest pharmacy to my house, I will have to find another that I can trust.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

WALGREENS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORSE PHARMACY IN EXISTENCE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY HAVE NOT BEEN SHUT DOWN OR WHY SOME GOVERNMENT AGENCY THAT OVERSEES THEM DOES NOT DO SOMETHING TO END THEIR HORRIBLE WAY OF DOING BUSINESS.

1. THEY HAVE GIVEN MY SISTER THE WRONG PRESCRIPTION NUMEROUS TIMES.

2. THEY HAVE SWITCHED TO A GENERIC WITHOUT TELLING HER.

3. THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE ME $323 FOR TWO PRESCRIPTIONS THAT I HAD FILLED AT COSTCO FOR $22.00. ( I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE)

4. THEY ALMOST NEVER HAVE THE PRESCRIPTION READY WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL WHICH MEANS TWO TRIPS TO PICK IT UP. WE WERE TOLD TODAY THAT WE COULD ABSOLUTELY PICK IT UP AT 5:30PM AND WHEN WE GOT THERE AT 8PM THEY HAD NOT STARTED IT. HATE WALGREENS!!!!!

5. CALLED TO COMPLAIN TO THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE AND LEFT A MESSAGE TO CALL ME....OF COURSE, I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. GO TO COSTCO...THEY ARE HONEST AND THEY DO NOT CHEAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.