Melbourne, Florida

The black female pharmacist at the Walgreens store at the corner of Dairy Road and Palm Bay Road in Melbourne, FL is arrogant, condescending, unhelpful and incompetent (I made multiple observations of this behavior). This person (I was too angry to notice her name) is to be avoided at all costs.

I took my business to CVS down the road and had no problem spending my $225 there. By contrast, they were competent, helpful and got me out of the store as quickly as possible.

I am writing this last sentence to make the silly 100 word minimum for this review.

Comments

Rebelchick
Brooklyn, New York, United States #761649

So, where did you get your Pharmacists degree? You seem to be able to judge the Pharmacy personnel so please, enlighten us and tell us how long you've been a Pharmacist! :roll

These are new graduates that know that they have no future imagine spending 5 years in college to be treated no better then a cash ringer. No incentives to perform, no incentives to be nice.

just push out the pills.

Some people have no people skills and sounds like this one has no people skills. It can't be taught in a class room

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #729921

"This person (I was too angry to notice her name) is to be avoided at all costs.".....and I suppose your inordinately small knut sack...kept you from addressing the management about this employee.....you're pathetic....grow up

Rebelchick
to LTCC Brooklyn, New York, United States #761650

:grin :grin :grin Very well put!