Chico, California

On 6/24/11 I picked up a prescription of 60 Lyrica 25 mg tablets to be taken once daily 1 to 2 capsules. I was told that there was once refill in the works as needed.

Since I took the prescribed 1 tablet it would take 60 days before the refill was needed. So when I called in for a refill to an automted service, it said I would need doctor's approval. I waited 15 minutes before actually being able to talk to a live person who told me that I should note what is written on the capsule container, namely "1 refill before 7/11/11." That's a mere 18 days when 60 tablets should have carried me 60 days.

This is bad math, and I couldn't get a satisfactory answer from Paradise, CA Pharmacy, hence this complaint. You see, in effect, there should have been no need to bother my Dr's office and keep me waiting on the phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

That is classic Walgreens. Their computer system is so inefficient that it causes some sort of problem for almost everyone.

I bet the rx expired!

But your Dr. wrote the original prescription, didn't he?