Verified Reviewer

1.8

My doctor sent a prescription on Wednesday to be filled Friday. It was received but put into whatever queue you have.

I called Thursday evening to make sure I could get it first thing in the morning. They said they were out of the medication and didnt know when it would be in. They had a different strength but couldnt charge it without the doctors consent.

I asked them to call because their office was close now until the Monday. Then I was told that it was too early for my insurance.

It was not because the doctor wanted it filled early.

I call my insurance to be sure and called back but was told this time that it didnt matter because they were out. Well that was why the needed to call the doctor.

Apparently all the many, many Walgreens in this area had been out of this medication for over a week which I learned from my doctors office.

They were nice enough until on a later call I asked to talk to a pharmacist. Another person picked up the call and asked how she could help. I talked with her thinking she was the pharmacist but she wasnt and finally gave me to the pharmacist.

Of course that upset me but to the next person asked if she could contact my doctor and she cut me off after telling me she was too busy

When they receive a script they know they cant fill they should immediately call the ordering physician to see about getting it changed but apparently they dont even tell the patient.

I know they have that capability in the system and I could have seen in plenty of time.

It also seems that your company needs to put more. hours in staffing because they are extraordinarily busy if they cant even do computer entries correctly.

I will be moving all my familys business now due to this horrendous experience.

User's recommendation: Stay away if you are looking for customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 18600 South Nogales Highway, Green Valley, AZ 85614