Amarillo, Texas

Update by user Mar 06, 2013

Well after submitting a online complaint receive a email that would be contacted and all matter would be resolved. That was the last I heard from Wal-greens.

No letter saying sorry for bad service nothing. It has been about a month now.

and have changed to CVS and have not had any problems even can joke around with Pharmacist. so going to stick to telling all my friends to don't go to Wal-greens

Original review posted by user Feb 03, 2013

This Pharmacy does not fill prescriptions correct amount of pills for my mom did not match label. have called 3 times to see when another one was ready and every time have gotten a different story.

when I have spoke to the pharmacist him self he is very rude and short with customers. Pharmacist told us the date it would be ready this is 3 times of calling and called on the date would be ready. then informed me that there was no refill after 4 time of calling.when previous 3 times there was. In my honest opinion seems like pills are coming up missing.

the Dr. we were using said that the pharmacy was incorrect and that the was a refill there. as of now still NO medicine. and Dr.

advised us to change Pharmacy's to assure to get prescription. So never again will I use this pharmacy. I think they need better education or more drug test for employees.

Have now changed to CVS say will get medicine in the morning. due to today being a Sunday :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #612392

they do grug test employees but the drug test are faulty failed a drug test over a drug that was not taken and fired for it they are drug testin wrong employees