56 views
Verified Reviewer

I entered 20 mins before the store was scheduled to close. I sat down at the photo printer and the manager on duty asked if I was trying to use Western Union because it was too late for that.

I informed her no I am printing a couple pictures. She said I wouldn't have time for that because they are closing soon. I continued to do what I showed up to do. I asked if she could help so it would be faster.

She said she would but then walked by me into the office saying again I didn't have time to print a couple pictures. I told her that they don't close for another 15 minutes. I printed my pictures with 10 minutes until they close. I will never shop there again.

I will suggest to all my friends that they shouldn't either. They are more concerned about closing than helping or even being nice to a customer.

User's recommendation: Don't shop here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Printing Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Pros: Local store.

Walgreens Cons: Customer service and how treated, Did not care for their service.

Location: 7 Portland Street, Rumford, ME 04276