State: Maryland City: Towson Product: Walgreens Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I walked in to Walgreens to pick up a few things on my way to work and was faced with a bad attitude cashier and some type of Rap concert. The cashier I believe her name is Donna has an attitude problem as well as coming into a rap concert. The cashier was listening...

Are you sure the music was coming from the front line, and wasn't actually coming from the office. Most businesses don't have the music up front.

There are a lot of times I am in a business where I don't like the music being played but it is their choice.

I even worked in western themed restaurant, where the manager had the radio in the office turned onto a rock station and that was played through out the restaurant. There were a few older employees, myself included that tried to talk the manager into turning a country music station on the radio or even one that played 50s style rock that would have been more in the theme of the restaurant, but she insisted on listening to the rock music, and the owner even stated it was the manager's choice.

Review