State: Maryland Product: Walgreens Cashier Clear all filters (2 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Walgreens - Cashier Review from Langley Park, Maryland

I needed passport photo on my lunch break ,only 1 person supposedly could do it they were on break. I waited 10 minutes then I asked what was going on they called the lady still did not come and the the guy that was greeting at the door comes to take my pic and he said he is the only one that knows how to do this. After 25 minutes they tell me it will take 25 minutes to print. The manager was acting as cashier I waited to complain because she could have stepped in if people were at break. I was mAd and felt something should be said. I was not rude and never cursed her she told me I was rude and to just leave. A big black guy starts yelling get out and that they don't need me being rude to them. I never spoke to him and I was not yelling. I got really mad and went back to photo shop to cancel my order and left.
Average_Employee

I like how you added the part about the black guy. Clearly you're in the right. Throwing race needlessly into the equation makes you in the right.

Review
Service
Walgreens Cashier
Reason of review
Poor customer service
I walked in to Walgreens to pick up a few things on my way to work and was faced with a bad attitude cashier and some type of Rap concert. The cashier I believe her name is Donna has an attitude problem as well as coming into a rap concert. The cashier was listening...

Are you sure the music was coming from the front line, and wasn't actually coming from the office. Most businesses don't have the music up front.

There are a lot of times I am in a business where I don't like the music being played but it is their choice.

I even worked in western themed restaurant, where the manager had the radio in the office turned onto a rock station and that was played through out the restaurant. There were a few older employees, myself included that tried to talk the manager into turning a country music station on the radio or even one that played 50s style rock that would have been more in the theme of the restaurant, but she insisted on listening to the rock music, and the owner even stated it was the manager's choice.

Review