We have been going to Walgreen's since September 1, 2015 upon our return to Florida. 9 times out of 10 when we go to pick up our prescriptions, they are not ready.

We receive an automated phone call from Walgreen's telling us our Rx's are ready. we go to the store and they are not. On Thanksgiving Day 2015 we received a call from Walgreen's telling us our medication's were ready for p/u and the pharmacy was closed that day! I had a clerk/Pharmacist laugh when he realized he deleted by antibiotic in error.

That had a wait time of 30 minutes in the drive through while we waited. Last night (Dec. 1st) we were told my medication would be ready by 10 am the next day 12/2. My husband arrived only to be told that "type" of medication is not processed until later in the day and he will have to come back at 12 noon.

This is just absurd. They are also rude and leave you waiting at the desk for minutes upon minutes until someone comes to the cash register and helps you. Time for us to find a new provider for our meds. Beware of the Walgreen's on Majestic Lane in Hudson Florida.

Apparently, they are having issues (so it was told to us). Well, no longer is their problem going to be ours.

Enough is enough. Thanks Walgreens but, no thanks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

I liked: Main store manager rob, He is always polite and provides great service.

I didn't like: Incorrect pick up date, Pharmacy is constantly messing up, Rude customer service.

Comments

Yes... Walgreens, where you are at the corner of WAITING and WAITING.

I have no idea why that company still has customers.

(Or that other company that goes by three letters... It starts with a "C" and ends with an "S")

Seek out a local independent pharmacy.

You will be pleasantly surprised when you return to good old fashioned customer service... It's something that has slipped away since corporations have taken over everything.