Centreville, Virginia

Walgreen's used to sell cinnamon discs in their candy department. For about the last four or five months they have not been available in either of their stores located on Wilson Blvd. and Lee Highway in Arlington, VA.

Last week I encountered two executives with the company; I stopped them and asked why they are no longer available. One checked a distribution tool and said they should be available as there is no problem with distribution of the product.

They still are not available at those stores or five other Walgreen stores I visited in Fairfax and Prince William counties in Virginia.

Why are they not available?

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Nice Cinnamon Discs Candy.

Reason of review: Not there!!!!.

Comments

My guess is that they no longer make this product. It is not available on its website.

If it were just one store, then it would probably be due to the store's system showing an incorrect count. However, since it's affecting multiple stores around the area, then there must be an issue somewhere between the stores and the company/third party distribution centers.

If I had to hazard a guess, I would say the automatic ordering for the cinnamon discs fell out of the all the store's orders. Each store would have to manually make the order, but it still wouldn't guarantee that the order goes through either. There's just too many factors to consider. I love those discs, too.

It really keeps my appetite satisfied when I need it to. Well, until by tongue becomes numb, haha.