Saint Paul, Minnesota

T: 651.731.9633

Pharmacy Manager: "AJ" Allen Steil

"Vanny" "Jason"

Summery:

I visit this Pharmacy frequently, usually the same Pharmacy techs are on duty at this location!

These Pharmacy techs are usually discriminative, discourteous, moody and impatient with many customers/consumers including myself! Tonight, I visited this location's drive- thru window to pick-up my two prescription drugs as there was a previous insurance problem, Lexapro & Geodon. A young intern by the name of "Jason" assisted me at the drive-thru window.

Jason was a bit disrespectful and domineering with me! Addressing me and communicating with me as I perceived as if I was incompetent or incoherent, this belittled me! When I got home I called this stores pharmacy management and an Oriental/Chinese woman answered the phone identifying herself as: Vanny, Vanny seemed nice and respectful however, seeming a bit sarcastic as well!

I briefly and respectfully addressed my small concern about intern pharmacist "Jason" Vanny seemed inattentive and unsympathetic to my situation however, she was courteous and respectful with me for the most part! As I then respectfully asked Vanny who was the on charge pharmacy supervisor? Vanny impatiently told me it was "AJ "

I then asked if "AJ" had a last name? Vanny, told me too hold as she put me on brief hold later returning with "AJ's" full and proper name, Allen Steil, Apparently, Mr. Steil was unavailable for comment. So Vanny asked me if I would not mind being transferred to the main Walgreen's store facility's assistant manager on duty: Mark Jankowski

Mr. Jankowski appeared to be a bit inattentive with my complaint however, explaining and assuring me he would take care of my current complaint. Sincerely, a concerned customer/consumer Mr. P. Tejeda

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

Conway, South Carolina, United States #1250299

not very impressed with the Asheboro,nc walgreens pharmacy.has any one else had a issue there?

Hastings, Minnesota, United States #793682

Chinese? You gotta be shiiting me. And first of all you mention DISCRIMINATIVE...

i want i want i want. :cry :cry :cry :cry

#1 oriental is a racist term

#2 Lexapro and Geodon are psych meds

#3 If they are so bad why do you keep going there

#4 If I was a betting man I'd say you were a welfare leach ( they want it all and complain the most)

MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A SICK *** CROSS DRESSING ***. GET A LIFE OR GO BACK TO MEXICO, WE DONT WANT SICK *** LIKE YOU HERE. NO ONE SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR YOU SICK ***.

did you ever think the problem was you? Here you are not happy with anyone who is helping you even when they are trying to be nice. Not everyone in the world has to truly care about your issues.