San Mateo, California

I just want to say to those who have complaints about Walgreen's to do something about it. I did, and got results.

Between writing letters, keeping track of people's names, insisting on answers, phone calls, etc., one person can make a difference. I think the culmination of my actions is what got the attention of Walgreen's Corporate, and ever since then, I have had no further problems. They have gone out of their way to make me a happier and no longer frustrated customer. I encourage all of you to write your own letters, to ask the right questions, especially for those of you for which Walgreen's is the only option in your area.

All you need to do is document your complaint, how/why it affected you, who helped/or didn't, and what can be done about it to make you a returning customer. If enough people do this, they will be forced to take a very different approach.

It is not hopeless--you have power as the consumer. I suggest you use it.

Comments

They just wanted to shut you up. Not everyone is a pain in the ***. You know tou can use cvs also>

Yeah another customer tried to have me terminated , because I wouldn't sell her, her copyrighted (professional pictures) which is illegal without a consent form (U.S. Copyright laws).

I took down her information, and I noticed from the picture which studio she had taken the photos from, cause I had recently done a family portrait there, so I notified the studio.

Needless to say, she is now being sued for copyright infringement. Wish she thought twice before cursing at me in public, but I got the last laugh.