1401 N Turner St, Hobbs, NM 88240, USA
3.7

Walgreens Hobbs NM, ad states buy 2 household cleaning products all brands get1 free. I buy 3 Clorox bleaches and take to counter, it did not take.

So the manager comes and says are they all the same size, I say it does not state it has to be. So he says ok to cashier to give it to me. He comes back very quickly to say Clorox is not a household cleaner. I say since when, I clean everything in my house with Clorox, since when is it not a household cleaner.

He replies because our isle that is labeled "household cleaners" does not contain Clorox. OMG I couldn't even speak from shock. This is misleading the public. If this is the case then your ad should state that....

"Household cleaning" isle only.

Until today I have never even looked at the isle signs I just know where things are. Don't trick your customers for a sale be straight up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Cons: Your ad was misleading, Total lack of concern for customer, Rude manager.

Comments

You got the deal...why complain about it?

Usually deals like that are signed per shelf and section for the specific buy X much get X much free deal(s). Helping narrow down what sections and shelves thst have items that qualify!

That way It makes it easier for slow people to understand. So if your Clorox wasn't in the area that they had marked with said signage that could be why it didn't come up! Don't be so quick to assume things yourself either! Because 99% of the time the customer is not right and just an incompetent nit wit who thinks they are entitled to get what they want.

No need to have a heart attack sweet heart. It's just a bottle of Clorox for god sake.