North Fort Myers, Florida

The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10.I went to wallgreens in North Fort Myers 33903 at 4:27 pm and purchased few items including the traveling pillow, receipt# 1067-0217-7599-1607-2503.

The price of the pillow came at full price, but when I showed the clerk that it's advertised to be on sale for $5.99 she called the store Manager. And she came back telling me no it's not on sale, so I showed her that it is on their weekly sale items!

she said it might be at another store but not their store...she said we are independent walgreen's!

Review about: Traveling Pillow.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walgreens Advertisement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $5
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Lacey, Washington, United States #1191538

This link is to the better business bureau for walgreens corporate in Illinois or you can google it. Multiple lawsuits for pricing and orher issues.

#1190124

That certainly isn't right.As long as it was a Living Solutions branded pillow, they should have honored the price with the rewards membership.

Anyway, I would advise contacting Walgreens directly as I do not believe they check into this third party website.Hope things work out for you in the end.