The weekly add for 7/24/16 - 7/30/16 showed a travailing pillow that you take on the plane for $5.99 with the member ship-card or 2 products of similar for $10.I went to wallgreens in North Fort Myers 33903 at 4:27 pm and purchased few items including the traveling pillow, receipt# 1067-0217-7599-1607-2503.

The price of the pillow came at full price, but when I showed the clerk that it's advertised to be on sale for $5.99 she called the store Manager. And she came back telling me no it's not on sale, so I showed her that it is on their weekly sale items!

she said it might be at another store but not their store...she said we are independent walgreen's!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walgreens and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Walgreens to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Lacey, Washington, United States #1191538

This link is to the better business bureau for walgreens corporate in Illinois or you can google it. Multiple lawsuits for pricing and orher issues.

#1190124

That certainly isn't right.As long as it was a Living Solutions branded pillow, they should have honored the price with the rewards membership.

Anyway, I would advise contacting Walgreens directly as I do not believe they check into this third party website.Hope things work out for you in the end.