State: Mississippi City: Ridgeland Product: Walgreens Cashier Clear all filters (1 of 56 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Walgreens Management: Please do not hire people who have no customer service skills or incompetent ones. I asked an associate to help me locate an item and after waiting 30 minutes, come to find out that no one was helping me. I was there the day before and they told...

30 minutes to realize no one was helping you...?

Wags carries how many tens of thousands of items, why would it shock you that some minimum wage employee might not be familiar with every last one of them?

"the person in charge of putting up that item did not stock them and she left had for the day"-that makes no sense, we typically stock once or twice a week when mdse arrives and don't tell people that we can't look for mdse just because the person in charge of that area is gone for the day.

It sounds as though the item you wanted hadn't yet arrived at the store to be stocked, it happens. You sound confused, did you actually listen to what they were trying to tell you or did you stop listening the minute they tried to tell you it wasn't in stock. Did you ask for a manager to try to clarify what the problem was?

View more comments