Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement.I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability.

Needless to say they are as useless as their policies and pharmacists. I was refused my medication for no apparent reason I met the DEA requirements AND their store policy and STILL they refused. Below you will find the emails between myself and Walgreens. As you will see 1.

You get a reply from different people every time. 2. They have no idea about what the DEA policy is.

3.There is NO accountability.

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Turnaround Time
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

I'm also a pharmacist and I feel for you.I think the problem is there is so much stress placed on the pharmacist for drug diversion, specifically in Florida, that some pharmacists hate filling all c2 medications.

It's sad he was so finicky with you, and I truly think this is a big misunderstanding.Hope you got it filled somewhere quickly for you