My battle with Walgreens

Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement.I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability.

Needless to say they are as useless as their policies and pharmacists. I was refused my medication for no apparent reason I met the DEA requirements AND their store policy and STILL they refused. Below you will find the emails between myself and Walgreens. As you will see 1.

You get a reply from different people every time. 2. They have no idea about what the DEA policy is.

3.There is NO accountability.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Walgreens Prescription Refill
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #791552 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Walgreens? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25 #1118095

I'm also a pharmacist and I feel for you. I think the problem is there is so much stress placed on the pharmacist for drug diversion, specifically in Florida, that some pharmacists hate filling all c2 medications. It's sad he was so finicky with you, and I truly think this is a big misunderstanding. Hope you got it filled somewhere quickly for you

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.