Los Angeles, California

Update by user Jan 28, 2012

Obviously you are too *** and incompetent to wrap your fried brain around reality. Since you are too dumb to read and comprehend, both bottles were purchased at the same time (...don\'t know why I am even wasting my time trying to explain this again because chances are if you didn’t get it the first time, why would you get it the second time...?)It is not like eating or cooking *** rice noodle or shrimp fried rice, ***....YES I SAID IT, YA CANHARDLY SEE B___HES. Get the eye surgery, learn to *** read and write and then hula back.

What I tried to return at your damned store was new, never opened or used bottle of lotion as confirmed by both your incompetent manager and the cashier. Leave it to the moronic rent-a-cop loser to try and put a *** spin on it to benefit himself and the store! Punk a*( mother$$$ker.

Actually what you should have said in response to my question is same thing everyone\'s got against *** slimy, kniving asians. Your race makes the world *** sick!! Call black people what you want, but dude, what aspect of life haven\'t the asian f__ked up over and over...SHOULD I EVEN MENTION WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR YOUNG BEHIND CLOSED DOORS? At least the black pays for their ***, compare to your race, counterfeiting, shoplifting, stealing your money when people order *** from you, sending people blank envelop when they order *** from you instead of what they paid for, killing for the saddest and smallest things and pretending to be these better than thou ***-up race, current leader in identity theft, current leader in children and women abuse, current leader in child molestation and rape to name a few gross habits.

How many of the world\'s population are you asians are gonna knock-off before you disclose what actually happen at FUKUSHIMA? How many more radiated products are you gonna send to the rest of the world? When does it *** ends with you people? If you go as far as to f__k-up something as precious as childrens toys and food with chemicals that will kill where do you draw the line?

While you are at it, do the world a favor and have your entire race turn in your driver license(s) because the rest of the world got together and decided your dumba&&es need off the *** road permanently.

So Kang, if you and your partner in crime Lydia wants to discuss racism and call me names, you know where I am and I know where you are. Don\'t hide behind the computer to talk ***. Just refer to a comment posted by your co-worker, obviously this is a common practice at Walgreens and associate?

To “YOU IN FIVE YEARS”, co-c-k-s-u-c-k-er, what the fu((k is a link card?

By the way, Walgreens still has my f&%king lotion, brand new and this shi((t ain\'t over. You f$$king a..s..s.holes!

Don\'t need to bother CVS but they are about to put you’re a..s..s.. out of business and you can crawl back into the *** radiated hole you came out of and take all the bitty-eye chings racist *** with you.

I was polite before I got *** on….no more!! Sorry I don’t feel the need to be nice about this situation.

Ciao

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2011

MY FIRST RETURN EVER AT WALGREENS…BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART!

Today must have been one of the worst day of my life!! I bought the dial body lotion when they first came out about a month or so ago at this Walgreens just to try something different...the shea butter scent is good but it doesn't moisturize worth a ***. Halfway through the first bottle, I decided that I wasn't going to use the second bottle.

When I first started using it, it looked promising but then like the rest it became the same old "non-moisturizing" lotion. So this afternoon, I called Walgreens where I bought it from…this is the Walgreens I frequent at least once a week, explain my dilemma to a girl named Jennifer…and she said, bring the unused one back but it will only be store credit…and I said, don't worry, I will just exchange it for Kerri lotion seems to be the only one that works for me. I asked her if she will be there in the next 20 minutes and she said yes and I was on my way. When I showed up, she was there and I told her who I was and about our conversation and she said, sure leave it at the other register and grab the one you want. I left it at a register (register 2 as she called it) and went to the lotion aisle. I walked up and down the lotion aisle, the next aisle the aisle after that looking and couldn't find any kerri product and finally while going back to the register, I saw a person that worked there and asked if they do carry Kerri lotion…she asked me to spell it and I did…and she said, mmmmmhhh, I don't think we do. I said ok, thank you. I went back to the cashier, Jennifer and she called the same girl I spoke with to do the return for store credit.

She came and I repeated the whole story again…she said I will be right back. While waiting by the register adjacent to Jennifer's register, I heard from their intercom "security walk the floor", then this Asian guy came almost about to crawl under my dress, I moved left he did, I crossed my leg, he was about to jump me….in my head, I'm like what the ***. Dude, all I'm holding is my car keys and a coin wallet attached to the key chain…wearing flip flop and summer dress…why are to stalking me? Shortly after that, the girl who was assisting me came back and started questioning me and I said, listen, here are my credit cards and debit card, you can use them to check against my purchases at this store. The guy jumped in and said no, we at not taking it back. I said excuse me, you guys had me drove all the way here after talking to you over the phone, wasting my gas and then telling me no? It went ugly from there…I asked for their corporation number …she told me the number and he beaconed her to walk away and she did while I was still there by the register talking to her. I called the corporation and all the lady there did was advised me that all she can do at this point was take my info and have them call me back within two business days.

I was angry, I went back inside the store while I was on the phone with their corporate, yelling at them, and they came up with some excuse, we need this coupon, we need this and we need that. I told them where the lotions where when I purchased it and you would have thought any smart manager would go look at the *** camera/recordings OR shipment or Inventory to see when the f$$kers debuted.

I told him I was gonna leave the f$$king lotion with him and grab something of the same value ($7.49) and leave and that he could have me arrested and he immediately ran to the front of the store (outside) with some *** phone in his f$$king grubby little paws waiting for me (probably recording me or something)… I followed him, yelling and cursing at him and he told me if you keep using that language, I'm gonna ask you to leave my store….I said this is not your f$$king store and we got into it outside and I was yelling and screaming at him…meantime, this lady is still on the phone…I went back just to make sure of the exact price left the lotion right infront of him told her what I did, told him what the price was and that I wanted my f$$king money back…A%%HOLE! He said, get a different scent ….Why the f$%k should I get the same piece of *** product again when the first one didn't work and you don't carry what actually works for me and he said well take it to a different store then. And I started telling him to go crew himself.

While walking back to my car with him still standing in front of the store, I went back to talking to the lady over the phone…gave her my phone and she asked for his name and the other lady's name and I went back because obviously, they don't wear name tags… approached them, ask for his name KANG and her name LYDIA.

This is the most racist Walgreen employees on the planet. If you live in Orange County or near Brookhurst and Ball, this is the last place you want to stop by and buy something because this people will treat you like the biggest criminal on the planet and it will HURT no matter tough you think you are or how hard you keep telling yourself it will be ok.

I can understand just showing up without talking to anyone and them just saying no…but I called ahead of time telling them everything and upon getting the approval I went. It is not only about saying no but what they did prior to saying…obviously because I'm black it must have been stolen so let's treat her like she's about to rob the store.

WHAT DO ASIANS GOT AGAINST BLACK?!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Coupon.

Comments

#420897

Really... Your double dipping the item you purchased was either buy one get one free and your trying to return the free one OR it was a free after register reward your mad because your shady and got busted nice try

IT'S NOT SURPRISING THEY TREATED HER LIKE THAT,BECAUSE I KNOW FROM ON HAND, HOW THEY CAN BE,I WORK AT ONE LOL, BUT WHAT'S REALLY FUNNY IS THAT THEY TREAT THE ASIANS LIKE THAT AS WELL THEY TALK ABOUT HOW SHORT THEY ARE AND SO MANY JOKES OH HOW MANY JOKES.BUT GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY SPEAKS ON NEGATIVE *** UNTIL SOMETHING MESSED UP HAPPEN TO THEM,THEN WHAT.@YOU IN FIVE YEARS, DUMB NEGROS HOW FUNNY SEEMS TO ME YOU'RE THE DUMB ONE I WOULDN'T STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL YOU'RE SUFFERING NOW IF NOT YOU SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY.SO I PRAY FOR ALL THAT'S STILL LIVING THERE LIFE FOR ***.

Dumb negros! Its just a LOTION!

O wait I forgot your Link card won't pay for it. Seriously I've seen fradulent returns by only black people I'm just stating the FACTS!

These two sound like Kang and Lydia! lol losers.

WHAT DO ASIANS GOT AGAINST BLACK?!! Same thing everyone else does, the way you act.

You act like fools. Why if first bottle didnt work why would second work. You probably used most of each bottle, but over phone Jenn could not tell. Use it all then return scam, not racism.

I always expect race card when dealing with blacks and their not happy.

Sorry not quit as long as yours, but did not need to use cus words either. Do them a favor and go to CVS and have a racist event there.

Racism is not a one race or ethnicity's problem...it is our world's problem. What you said is your opinion and you are entitled to it. My only wish for you in this lifetime is that one day, when it does happen to you or your children, you will remember this very day!

Have a nice day!

Blacks with your attitude and lack of communication skills get what you deserve!!!!Shut your mouth and mind your business loser!!!!!! :upset :upset :cry :cry :cry :cry