Greenville, Mississippi

I FEEL LIKE THIS TERRILYN TAYLOR PERSON SHOULD NOT BE A MANAGER. She has a nasty attitude..

If you don't want to do your job then stay at home. I will not go to wal greens again long as she is still employed there. She had an attitude with me because she knew somebody I knew. I feel like it was wrong to treat me the way she did when I only asked a question and I feel like it's her JOB to answer.

She is the manager. I do don't feel like she should have authority over anyone, with an attitude like that. I usually go to Walgreen every other day.

I want be going back because of this bad experience. And it's sad because this is the only walgreens in our city.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Comments

If you have been going to Walgreens every other day you really have to get a life. It would be helpful to know what kind of attitude she had with you, and what makes you think it was because she knows somebody that you know. Are you sure it wasn't something in your attitude?