2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Their policy of not filling scripts until the exact day that you picked up last month is stupid. If I’m out of town and can’t get in on that day what?

Go without. I will never step in another Walgreens again.

Review about: Walgreens Adderall Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

JellyDoll

That's a state regulation, not pharmacy policy. Adderall is a C2 and can only be dispensed on the day it's due.

Some states will allow an early refill by ONE DAY. They cannot bend the rules.

They cannot fill it two days early. To do so could very well cost them their license and have them facing very serious charges from the DEA.

I agree. EVERY month they give me some kind of crap about it.

I never go there before the 28th day to get my refill. And I know the pharmacist on duty is the one that makes the call, so I know that when that ONE lady is there with her minions, I'll get a snide "We won't be able to fill this until it's 30 days. The best we can do is one day early." Well, if you can fill it one day early, you can fill it two days early. That's not breaking any laws, you're just a judgy *** When I get the guy pharmacist, he NEVER gives me any problems.

He fills it right away and he's always nice. If I only knew his schedule.....

JellyDoll
to Anonymous #1518025

**Well, if you can fill it one day early, you can fill it two days early. That's not breaking any laws.**Yes it is.

It is breaking some very serious laws, as a matter of fact. Try going to the DEA website and looking it up.

Same here in St. Petersburg, FL 5th Street Walgreens!

I've been on Adderall since I was 8, I'm now 28 and an elementary school teacher and Walgreens treated me like a criminal! The *** pharmacist was saying that my doctor didn't know what he was doing. Now I'm without a script because he wrote all over it!

Horrible company! Boycotting for life!