Niles, Michigan

a mounth ago I got my dad out of the hospital and went to get his meds and got home and open up the bag and had someone els meds so went back and they fixed it not happy but went back a mounth later and got his meds and they charged me for three mounths worth and I got one mounth I called and tried to explaine but they told me to contact the ins comp so I went to the store and then they told me that was the price it was insulin they charged me 135.00 for one mounth but the last 2 years ive paid 45.00 a mounth so im out 90.00 dollars and im good *** wallgreens like we can afford the stuff when they charge right !!!!BIG JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

you should of looked at your insurance. walgreens doesnt handle that.

its YOUR job or in this case your fathers. guess what insurance companies change their prices EVERY year (up or down). not new to most adults. why'd you pay for them if you didnt like the price?

you know you can NOT pick them up right? chill out.

you got 7 days from purchase to fill with your insurance company. my guess is the rate went up or the amount