2940 S McCall Rd, Englewood, FL 34224
2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Unbelievable how unknowing this staff that is dispensing life saving drugs are !! Last month I ordered several prescriptions by website on a Sunday 3/24/2019.

I had a Dr appointment on Tuesday and just waited to pick up the new prescriptions my appointment on the 12th would have. I took my time approximately 1 hour to arrive . Nothing ready ! Even the prescriptions from Sunday.

I spoke to the Tech/caused and was told they would do them and would be about a half an hour. I walked around the store then I drove for a haircut then filled my car with gas, I also stopped at local scuba shop to have 3 tanks filled. I returned to the Walgreens and still has to wait. Finally they called me and said it was too early to fill one I knew this was not correct but after putting up with this mess I paid for and left .

I was told the prescription i needed would be ready tomorrow evening. As I arrived home i received a text an email saying the prescription was ready to pick up !!! It is almost 10 miles each way and decided to go without, even though I did have withdrawal symptoms. Today, 4/9/2019 I received a text and email saying a prescription was ready.

I had another Dr appointment so I would just go after that. I arrived at the Walgreens who said the prescription that was texted ready to pick up is ready but I have to wait 2 more days to get bit along with another medication that they messed up last month. When I returned home I get an email and a text stating the prescription is ready to pick up ! I called and was told it is ready but not to pick up.

It's sad that life saving drugs are controlled by *** !!

The only reason I have not pulled out and have used a competent Pharmacy is i have 11 prescriptions and that makes it difficult to di. I can not continue to have possible life threatening withdrawals due to incompetence !!

Comments

Just what is so "life saving" about these medications? From what I gather from your post, you had withdrawal symptoms from not getting your narcotic fix.

Yet you apparently have time to enjoy scuba and other activities that normally people who require "life saving medications" are advised NOT to partake in.

Just admit it … you used up your narcotics before they were refilled and are suffering unpleasant consequences. This is not a Walgreens issue.

to Anonymous #1674135

No *** Blood pressure meds. You know Everything.

to Anonymous #1675120

Uh, blood pressure meds are not exactly considered "life saving" but your story was entertaining nonetheless.

to Anonymous #1674136

Employee ? Coward using anonymous ?!

WHEN I WAS EIGHTEEN I RAN AWAY TO LAS VEGAS. I GOT CARDED AND THEN CARTED OUT OF EVERY CASINO THAT I WENT TO.

ALL NIGHT LONG, ONE CASINO AFTER THE OTHER. GOT TO SEE ALOT OF REALLY INTERESTING SIGHTS AND IT WAS A REALLY FUN ADVENTURE. I WONDER HOW THE CASINOS IN LAS VEGAS WOULD FARE FINANCIALLY IF THEY CARDED EVERYONE IN THERE REGARDLESS OF HOW ELDERLY OR OLD THEY APPEARED TO BE.

THERE WOULD BE SOME OLD LADY PUMPING FIFTY CENT PiECES INTO A SLOT MACHINE AND SHE'D FEEL A COLD HAND ON HER SHOULDER AND A GRUFF SECURITY GUARD DEMANDING TO SEE SOME IDENTIFICATION. HE'D SAY "SORRY MA'AM, BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE" WHEN SHE WOULD TELL HIM TO GO FLOCK HIMSELF!