Pinellas Park, Florida

First they were treating me like a criminal,Had 15 lower teeth removed at the dentist today,Went into Walgreen to get 20 Pain pills to be filled they are Hydocodone 7.5 they were real nasty to me.I could not talk they said do you have insurance I replied no that is when they attacked me.I told them give me prescription back I will go to CVS to get filled No problems.I will never shop at Walgreens again!!!! This how you treat people a paying customers remember you are the customer that pays there pay check.I tried to talk to management the response was I am the manager.Never again I go to Walgreens again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pills.

Comments

yeah. no insurance is a red flag. don't know what they really did to you but they wont have a paycheck if they sell to a druggy so you don't matter if they think something is fishy.

They do not want to give out pain meds. has nothing to do with you it is happening to all customers that get pain meds (they need to drop out of the prescription business) “I promise to devote myself to a lifetime of service to others through the profession of

pharmacy.

In fulfilling this vow:

I will consider the welfare of humanity and relief of suffering my primary concerns.

I will apply my knowledge, experience, and skills to the best of my ability to assure optimal outcomes for my patients.

I will respect and protect all personal and health information entrusted to me.

I will accept the lifelong obligation to improve my professional knowledge and competence. I will hold myself and my colleagues to the highest principles of our profession’s moral, ethical and legal conduct. I will embrace and advocate changes that improve patient care.

I will utilize my knowledge, skills, experiences, and values to prepare the next generation of pharmacists. I take these vows voluntarily with the full realization of the responsibility with which I am entrusted by the public.