8 W 63rd St, Westmont, IL 60559, USA
1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Went to pick up medication for my son’s bacterial conjunctivitis, was told that the eye drops are on back order until the following day. The doctor wrote a script for the prescription the night before, i went in at noon the next day.

I was not notified of this until I had arrived to the pharmacy after waiting 10 minutes in line because staff was overwhelmed. I am greatly disappointed with this kind of service. My 2 year old son is uncomfortable with swollen red eyes that are draining yellow green discharge. The pharmacy had more than enough time to contact me and inform me about the circumstances regarding the medication.

The pharmacy then sent me to another Walgreens location stating that the prescription will be ready for pick up as soon as I arrived. When I arrived to the second pharmacy, I was told that my insurance would not cover the medication until the following day. My family and I are traveling to the Bahamas and will be unable to pick up the prescription the next day. From one Walgreens pharmacy to another I am being given different information in regards to why I cannot obtain my sons medication.

I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with this service. I expect better from a multimillion dollar company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments