Lakeville, Minnesota

I have been on chronic pain meds for years, and depend on these drugs for normal daily function. I have a degenerative cervical condition, and its getting worse month, by month. Without this medicine, all I do is lay around and try to get comfortable. Forget about restful sleep.

After calling around to a few of the Walgreen pharmacies in the Minneapolis - St. Paul Metro area, I discover the common Percoset pills I normally need are "out of stock, with none coming in the future." Other stores have them, just not at Walgreens.

Then I started reading about their DEA issues in Florida where mountains of these meds were being diverted, and the 80 million fine Walgreens got as a result. Now they seem to be punishing the US public at large by making the meds hard to get for everybody. This seems like a silly national response to a localized problem, and there's far too much competition for Walgreens to be pulling *** like this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pills.

Comments