I have been on chronic pain meds for years, and depend on these drugs for normal daily function. I have a degenerative cervical condition, and its getting worse month, by month. Without this medicine, all I do is lay around and try to get comfortable. Forget about restful sleep.

After calling around to a few of the Walgreen pharmacies in the Minneapolis - St. Paul Metro area, I discover the common Percoset pills I normally need are "out of stock, with none coming in the future." Other stores have them, just not at Walgreens.

Then I started reading about their DEA issues in Florida where mountains of these meds were being diverted, and the 80 million fine Walgreens got as a result. Now they seem to be punishing the US public at large by making the meds hard to get for everybody. This seems like a silly national response to a localized problem, and there's far too much competition for Walgreens to be pulling *** like this.

Review about: Walgreens Pills.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Blame the DEA

Walgreens Receipt Survey Review Walgreens "Went online to do a survey in exchange for entry into a sweepstakes... At the end of the survey, they ask for your contact information, and then say "press next..." Read more Walgreens - A Mistake That Could Have Killed Our Child Walgreens "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..." Read more Walgreens - Expensive substitute!!! Walgreens "Duane Reade located at 105 Brighton Beach Ave, Brooklyn, NY. On March 27th Pharmacy was trying to substitute prescribed Benicar (copay $38.30) with generic Olmesartan (copay $126.32). When I asked..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Etravelcuba scam ETravelCuba "my girlfriend and I went on holiday to cuba recently, we were in Habana and had to leave because of Huracán Irma. It was my birthday and woke up and..." Read more