I go into my neighborhood Wallgreens nearly every week, looking for sales items.Today I go in and pick up a bag of almonds on sale at $4.99.
I get to the register and learn that you have to have a store card in order to buy sale priced items! What if I don't believe in giving out my personal information to each and every store in town? I hate this policy. It's an invasion of privacy and a bad way to do business.
The cashier didn't apologize for any inconvenience.Wallgreens just lost a sale and a customer.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "During the last few months I just wasn't feeling right ! Great DigestWorks is a premium quality probiotic supplement I’m starting to feel the results. Combined with OMEGA XL the..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging. Here's a new low though, they TOOK over..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "My name is christina bassham and on sept 23 2016 win aloot said i had won one sixth of 1000,000 dollars i got every one of the numbers right..."