Hartford, Wisconsin

Update by user Jun 17, 2013

I have never received a reply from the complaint form I sent to Walgreens. I have moved my prescriptions to a different local pharmacy, just got fed up with dealing with Walgreens.

Original review posted by user May 17, 2013

I am on Coumadin, a blood thinner, due to factor 5. If I do not take this drug, there is a big chance I will get a blood clot.

I have a script for 90 days, Walgreens continuously only gave a 30 day supply, saying that is how the doctor wrote it. My doctor corrected twice. On my last visit, the pharmacist again said it was written wrong. I questioned it again,and they said not their fault if the doctor does not correct it.

They were filling it for a 30 day supply. I went home instead of waiting there and checked my medical history. The script had been corrected 2 months before. I picked up my prescription, went home and then looked at it.

They filled it for 90 days. My guess is that they looked at the prescription again while filling it and realized it was corrected. Nothing was said to me when I picked it up, no we're sorry, it is our mistake, nothing.

I did fill out the contact us form at Walgreens and never heard anything from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments