The Woodlands, Texas

My husband had a clogged ear. We were told at the beginning by Dr.

"Precious" , whatever the name, could not treat him. So, what does she do, she sits down looks at her screen ask a few questions and still looks at his ear. She then tells us to go out in the pharmacy and get ear wax cleaner. We leave and with a ear wax information in our hand, and at the last page she had slyly placed a bill that she charged our card on file for 99.00.

There was no mention of having to pay anything and we get charged 10 minutes after being told she can't treat us! We did want to leave but she kept asking HIM questions. SHE took the liberty to make sure we were there more than an allocated time so she can say "She saw him". Which she did when we disputed.

Tell me, if you took your car to a mechanic and told him the problem and he said "I can't fix it go to so and so, oh and by the way, because we talked I am going to charge you for consultation". Who does that?

An accountant "Can you do my taxes?" He replies"No, I don't do that level of accounting so go to so-so, oh and by the way that will be 100 for me telling you I can't do it and I did advise you to go somewhere else". Apparently this Walgreens at 8000 Research Forest in The Woodlands find it better get 99.00 deceitfully than to do the decent thing and realize it was not a treatment, but just a good business practice/customer service advice letting us know that cleaning an ear is way beyond her expertise and there are other more qualified doctors that can help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Customer Care.

Comments

#1191942

Dispute the charge with your credit card issuer. Just tell them it is a fraudulent charge and you need a new card, etc. Don't need to go into specifics with the card people, just say this is a fraudulent charge and you did not authorize it.