Greenville, South Carolina

I am very offended by one of your TV commercials. I have listed it below. It is the one where a pharmacist is running through the store and at one point, I don't know if it was flour or what, but the pharmacist is running from a large cloud of some kind of powder. It was so reminisant of 9/11 in NYC and the videos that were taken. I do not reside in NYC but I am an American. And it literally frightened and sickened me when I first saw the commercial and it still does. I have to look away. It may have been an oversight and a mistake. I think it should be removed. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Commercial.

Comments

LOL the future is phucked!

Get a life

This is an absolutely ridicoulus complaint. Do you not have anything else in the world to complain about.

This it why our country is going in the toilet! This is America it is everyones right to have their opinions but deal with it dont expect them to change a 30 second commercial because you are offended.

You want it remove, pay them to edit commercial to your taste.

You want it remove, pay them to edit commercial to your taste.

I agree should change comercial. She that pharmacist jump reminded me of my mom jumping off a buiding to her death. I think jumping in commercials should be banned not to hurt my feelings

@memories

gee it wasn't the jumping that got me it was landing in the balls

I am sure that is sexual ...just like Bert and Ernie and Telletubbies

landing in the balls is saying that Homosexuality is good

Heck that makes as much sense as the other post LOL

KLB,thank you for the sensitive response to my opinion about my post.

I certainly don't think it was done on purpose. And like you said he was already running. But when I saw the billowing substance, it appeared to me to be in 3D and it bothered me. Just removing that part in my opinion would suffice. I simply wanted to mention it here to get other opinions but not foolishness.

Thanks for restoring my faith in the fact that people on this service can share information with some intellect and tact. :)

Watched the commercial on YouTube you posted. What I saw was the pharmacist running before the guy even dropped the talcum powder.

It was supposed to be amusing because he caused a mess. I'm truly sorry that brought up such horrible memories.

I don't think they meant for that to happen to anyone, but I hope for your sake they do remove it. :(

BTW, the commercial could very well be edited. I have seen other commercials on TV that have removed some of the content of their ads. :)

Jedi, I'm not trolling!!! I have every right to be here as anyone else.

Even someone like you who certainly has no compassion or has any sort of scruples to make comments such as yours. Must I repeat myself or do you have "issues". I am stating my OWN OPINION as protected by the constitution of the United States of America. Or you wouldn't know that unless you have lived in America at sometime.

Your post shows you are from Canada. It is not my intention to make any personal attacks here as is one of the stipulations of this service. So I shall not stoop to extremely silly and childish insults or discussions of my mental health status. Very immature and in very bad taste.

If anyone else replies to MY OPINION, I hope that you will approach it in a civil and intellectual way.

You certainly have the right to disagree but for heaven's sake please don't use snide remarks. They are not very becoming of one's character or sensablities!!!

You stop your trolling and we will mind our manners. Do you get PSTD when you see smoke from a BBQ? Either you are trolling or you have issues.

Mina, this is my personal perception. You and dr can't take that away from me and yes I am serious.

Mina, I refer you to my posting to dr for additional details. :x

I'm going to ignore your nasty remarks, "dr". I see and feel what I see and feel.

It caused me anxiety when I recalled the videos and photos of that day with the billowing smoke and ash and people covered with it. Everytime I see the billowing smoke coming toward the running pharm. my mind goes back to that day.

Is anxiety and PSTD crazy and can we help if we struggle with those. Watch your manners here.

Are you serious? To me it just looked like the pharmacist was trying to be a ninja and "disappear" in a cloud of smoke.

Might want to see Dr, a little crazy. What happens when you see smoke at BBQ.