Chesterfield, Missouri
3.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bunch of cosmetics when on sale. Buy 2 and get one free.

I ordered 3 sets No. 7 (3 piece set). I never received after a week and called. They apologized and said we will get it out to you!

3 weeks later I check my PayPal account and nothing has gone through! There is plenty of money in there! I can’t give the number of order because I went to the order site that had my order number on it to get the phone number for who I should call. I can’t believe Walgreens would not follow through on a order that was over $200.00.

There should be something on file with the order number from when I called. It showed that the no.7 products qualify!

Not happy at all!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Buy 2 Get One Free Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

SolidDunker779

I will never order on line again! I ordered all these cosmetics because they were available only on line.

$200.00 worth! I called after not received after a few days and spoke to a woman that apologized and said she would get them out right away! I can’t give you the order number because I went on the Walgreens site that had my order to get the phone number. She even said “Since you were inconvenienced I will see to it you receive extra points!” Ha!

Never received order, never received points and my order was cancelled! Thanks for nothing, Walgreens. This is how it ended up! I’m handicapped and don’t get out often.

Now you carry in store so if I want anything I will not be ordering on line! This is how it ended!