Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
1.5

Over the past six months, I've waited on average, 25 minutes, to pick up prescriptions.

Between my wife and I, we have over 15 prescriptions a month. each filled, at different times. (they won't fill them all together)

I have called Customer service, at least 9 (nine) times. But, all I get is excuses.

At Walgreen's Customer service, is DEAD.

Tonight, as another example. 27 minutes, before I got tired and left. empty handed, again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LadyScot

Why not sign up for text or phone notification so that when your script is ready you can pick them up without having to wait long times? Depending on when your doctor writes your script there is no reason you can not have most of your medications filled at the same time, especially if they are maintenance drugs, then you can ask your doctor for 90 day scripts if your insurance will pay for them.

You not getting your prescriptions at one time is your doctor's fault...and your insurance companies - not the pharmacyfipqbzm. And sadly, you are not the only patient getting your prescriptions filled - there are other people, too.

Filling prescriptions is not just slapping a label on a box...there is a lot more to it. Their Customer Service hotline that you call to complain about their "laziness" and "poor customer service" realizes this - and is likely ignoring you.

I feel bad for your wife having to put up with an impatient sarcastic "gentleman" such as yourself. I wonder why you are still even married.