State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Product: Walgreens Manager Clear all filters (3 of 178 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
At the store we were checking the sizes for foot inserts , Walgreens Store 24 The manager approached us and it was about 11:30pm November 12, 2016 he said " what ru doing ru Oppening the boxe " a thing that didn't happened. I told him that he was being disrespectful,...

Take a moment and understand that YOU may be interested in buying one of those items but the NEXT customer interested in buying it, IS NOT going to want to buy something YOU have opened!! I see it so much any more that its infuriating.

You self entitled mouth breathers THINK that YOU as the customer can do ANYTHING you want as long as you dont break the law. But the reality is by opening the items YOU PERSONALLY have caused THEM to lose money. If you wish to see something out of its box then YOU APPROACH AN EMPLOYEE to assist you!!! Otherwise it IS a type of THEFT!!!!

YOU would be indirectly STEALING from them by damaging the packaging BY opening it. And dont sit there and try and play the victim, YOU KNOW you were opening items, as 99% of ALL retail employees KNOW the sound of someone opening up a item. What you think the manager just wanted to start something with you?? It doesnt work that way no matter how much YOU try and spin it that way.

The MANAGER heard YOU opening something up and questioned you about it. Then YOU open you mouth to defend yourself over something YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING and are told to leave "his" store. Guess what, ITS HIS STORE!!!! NOT YOURS!!!!

He has to make sure its all good with no theft and plenty of sales. YOU speak from a place of TOTAL IGNORANCE and it REALLY shows. YOU could have just said "Sorry I have a unusual foot size and wanted to see if they fit." At which point the manager would have asked if you needed help. But YOU in the TYPICAL self entitled mouth breather cromagnon mentality CHOSE confrontation.

YOU WERE IN THE WRONG!!!! And YOU KNOW IT!!!

Didnt your parents teach YOU ANYTHING about HOW to act in public, in someone elses house? No, probably not as YOUR ACTIONS have shown the ENTIRE web.

View more comments

Walgreens Manager Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

3.5
Frankford & Tyson: I had my enlargement photos done here. First they lost my order in about 14 hours. I watched ths guy look for them as he fumbled and someone elses photos fell out of the package on the floor. They redid my photos and the MANAGER handled them carelessly with finger prints on the front of them. Definitely not a place where you want quality handling. Will only use for 4×6 photos. You get what you pay for in service. Atleast they could hire someone who likes photography in the photo department.

Walgreens - Manager Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Today around 10:51 at walgreens #13141 8828 Frankford ave philadelphia pa 19136 At pharmacy when I was picking up my husband drug the lady was there was very rude and calling me carbide I ask for her name she refused to give to me and she wasn't have any tag with name ..I walk to front and ask for manager they give me her name" Zelpe" the. Manager ( Dasni, Kleva ) went back to get me her complete name to field a complaint but she couldn't because she said to me sorry we don't know ...I am very disappointed with the service I get and abuse of the lady ..we been using this pharmacy from the time was the store opened and always have a very pleasant customers service ...please I need serious action taken

Explain to us what "carbide" means. I know what it means and I am highly doubtful that you were called that.

Carbide is a solid compound of metal combined mixed with carbon. I think you misunderstood what was said, and could even be making it up because you want to cause trouble.