6317 Limestone Rd, Hockessin, DE 19707, USA

One 11-10-16 Walgreens Hockessin DE filled a 30 dose script for Celecoxib.

Brand name Celebrex for $438.59. $ 7.30 each. No insurance, cash transaction.

Thinking the price unusually high I price shopped Costco for the same 200 mg dose and was told the Costco cost for 60 doses is $64.80. $1.08 each. Needless to say the scrip was returned to Walgreens for a refund and the script will be purchased from Costco.

There is absolutely no excuse for gouging the customer to this extreme.

This is blatant stealing and Walgreen management should be fired. Prime example of why medical related costs are through the roof.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walgreens and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walgreens to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens celecoxib prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

While I agree with you, it's not Walgreen's management that should be fired.They don't make store policy or set prices.

That is the corporate level.

If you aren't happy with their prices or policies shop elsewhere...like Costco.They clearly have better prices.