Labelle, Florida
2.2

I just left Walgreens from dropping off scripts. The scripts were for pain medication which I do NOT abuse.

The pharmacist who I have never seen before told me I would have to pick them up tomorrow which is exactly 30 days from the last fill date. He said that the scripts are supposed to last for 30 days. I told I knew that and that I was not out of medication yet. He then said that he didn't know why I insisted on bringing my scripts in early.

I told him that I had never seen him before. He then told me that he had filled scripts for me before.

I told him that he might have but my husband had been bringing them in, in fact he has been taking them in for several months. The pharmacist then told me that if I kept giving him a hard time I could take them and get them filled somewhere else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Reprimand the pharmacist and make him apologize to me..

Walgreens Cons: Customer service, Prices.

• Customer Dissatisfaction
  • Prescription Drugs

Comments

Woodengunsmom

If it's not stated on the Rx to refill at exactly 30 days, Walgreens can fill as early as 3 days before the 30 days is up. The Walgreens pharmacist in my town told me this. Of course, if your State requires you to wait 30 days, the pharmacist has no choice but to fill at exactly 30 days.