Spokane, Washington

after having prescription filled at walgreens at 5320 clinton hwy. knoxville tennesse i got home and discovered that the bottle was short 11 pills.

when i called the pharmacy i was called a liar and that their pharmacist did not make mistakes. this prescription was for percocet for my wifes back pain. the only person that had access to these pills was the pharmacist and my self.

my e-mail address is terrycarverm@yahoo.com. i am reporting this incident to the local police and the pharmacy board of the state of tennesee in hopes of preventing this happening to any one else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

if you do not trust them to count your medication correctly ask them to count it in front of you before they give it to you so there is no way they can accuse you of lying

#120274

Not going overboard. This has happened to me more than once.

I believe you, unless you take pain killers you probably won't get shorted.I had one pharacist show me in his drug book that one month I recieved 153 pills, I'm always prescribed 180. I said why did you give me 153 pills.

He said that's what the doctor prescribed. I said my doctor always writes for 180(6per day) That doesn't even make sense. I can have my doctor provide you with copies of all his scripts.

He asked to leave.He wasn't there 2wks later. Do they steal pills *** yes and we the patient have to pay for it by shorting our selves and being in pain because they wanted to get high.

though i disagree with how you were treated, you did go a bit overboard for a mistake. The police AND some state board come on.

It will happen again cause we are human so I don't get how you plan to prevent this from happening again. If it happens all the time that is a different story

'I' before 'E' except after 'C.' :)