I have used Walgreens 38 years.Today I called and they said 30 min.

When I arrived they said I had already picked up the order. I happened to have a high grade fever due to the flu. I was picking up my heart burn medication and birth control pills. The Pharmacist would not give me the birth control.

They treated me like a criminal made me come inside. Fever and all. My teenage so in the SIV with the flu as well. The pharmacist spoke poor English but well enough to ask me what I wanted.

I said I just wanted my medication and an apology. I was told I could have my medication and find another pharmacy. It felt horrible. I’m very disappointed that Walgreens is simply looking into the issue.They will let me know if I am allowed to return.

They explained to me that it is the same as when two students have a dispute and the principal has to figure out which one has done something wrong.

It’s not a good feeling to be embarrassed publicly and screamed at by a stranger.In the end just treated with horrible customer service.

Review about: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Sounds like you got what you deserved. Find another pharmacy and treat them better or you will be looking again.