Verified Reviewer

4.1

Original review updated by user Aug 20, 2021

This morning at around 7:15 I was in your 5800 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, Fl 34997 store to pick up my prescription. There was no one in line at the pharmacy and from what I could see there was the pharmacist working in the back and an assistant doing some stocking.

I waited patiently and when the assistant came I gave her a friendly smile and gave her my name. Her demeanor was quite cold and distant, and after taking care of my needs I said thank you with a smile and she said nothing and simply rudely walked off to continue whatever tasks she was involved and from which I must have inconsiderately taken her away from?!!

My wife and 2 neighbors took their business to Publix some time ago because of this less than satisfactory attitude of the pharmacy assistant(s) who treat customers as an inconvenience, and after 16 years I may well do the same.

User's recommendation: Don't just shrug and say nothing; voice your displeasure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Caution the employee on the importance of friendly service and make sure the pharmacist/supervisor(s) are observant as to how their staff interact with customers.

Location: 5800 Southeast Federal Highway, Stuart, FL 34997