3298 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507, USA
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

At 1:15 pm I called Walgreens pharmacy to see why I received an automated courtesy message that my medication was delayed do to insurance not going through at this time. I speak to a tech.

she gave me that information and I accepted that but that I was out and wanted to pay out of pocket for just today since my prescription would be honored by tomorrow June 9th. My dr had requested to fill today on 6-8-18. The tech does not talk or answer any of my wants and needs she states that I said something vulgar to her I said listen you want to go that way I'll call corporate and complain and get this call reviewed because it's recorded . She hung up on me.

I have a disability and I'm very upset and want to clear my name because I don't speak to people with disrespect .

I am clear and firm and some people take it to heart. I want the call that was placed by me on June 8th @1:15pm and want this tech reprimanded for disrespecting me and making false accusations .

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments