Verified Reviewer

1.7

My daughter showed the pharmacy the inhaler that she needed. The pharmacy told her that it would be processed.

I picked up the inhaler for her on 8-17-21 at 4:36PM. My daughter was working overtime and finally saw today on 8-22-21 that the pharmacy gave her the wrong prescription. The box was never opened and so we both reached out to the pharmacy to kindly correct the error they made, but Veronica, the pharmacist told us that "we cannot return any prescription medication if it's been over 24 hours." I asked to see that return policy, but she said, "she did not have that policy." She was very rude and did not try to resolve this matter. We did our due diligence to communicate Before and After the medication pick up, but the pharmacist refused to help us and not even apologize when it was their fault by giving us the wrong prescription.

All we wanted was to have this corrected and be given the correct medication.

It's only been a few days and the new box was never opened. My request is that Walgreens to refund us the full amount of $25.00 for the Rx and also send an apology letter to my daughter for the Pharmacist's medication error and rude customer service.

User's recommendation: Medication Error.

Walgreens Cons: Worse customer service, Poor communication and very rude pharmacist.

Location: 20505 Sherman Way, Winnetka, CA 91306