1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services

Been a loyal customer to CVS for years. Unfortunately my new insurance doesn’t use CVS.

So they switched me to Walgreens. While tryinng to refill a medicine, they told me to call my doctor to give it to me to bring? Ok, this is not an opioid that requires me to manually bring the med. the DEA doesn’t require this either.

They need a fax from my doctor. Called my doctor and they thought it was a joke! Called back to Walgreens and told them what my doc said. They need to fixx the issue.

Once I go to pick up my medicine FINALLY thru the drive through with my toddler, this women pulls up next to me and is served FIRST! After I waited for over 10minutes!!! After she received her meds , im still beingasked to confirm my address. When that didnt work , they asked for an ID like i was a criminal!

Never again ! I’d rather pay full oroce for meds than deal with that *** hole again!

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Same problem with Walgreens. We don't fill for you dr. but the pharmacy next door does???

Really....Complain to your insurance company. Why wouldn't you want to give proper ID?

Bet me! you will not pay full price for the prescription next time...quit living in a dream world and get off your high horse.