Fort Worth, Texas

I am so disappointed in walgreens pharmacy/ azle. texas walgreens.

I am a home health aide and it is in my job description to pick - up meds for my clients. When i present them with her debit card, they run it through 1 time and tell me the machine wont take the card, I have to leave and go to her bank to draw out cash and go back. This is a royal pain, time consumind, a waste of time and precious gas.

there are other issues with getting her meds on time. my client is now considering changing pharmacies

Comments

Really your doctor answers the phone. You need more lexapro

HIPAA privacy laws allow pharmacy employees to discuss patient information with the patient when others are around; incidental overhearing of information is not illegal. However, posting a patient's info in a public forum is NOT legal (and I hope you at least had the common sense to change the name).

samantha.gray32
@Response to "Walgreens"

HELLO HI I AM RESERCHING OTHER CASES ABOUT WALGREENS BREAKING NOT 1 POLICY BUT 2 I NEED SUPPORT I AM NOT THEM GET BY WITH THIS CASE I WAS NOT EVEN PRESENT AT WALGREENS AND A PERSON GOES IN THERE AND ALL THE PHARMACY TECH WAS TALKING ABOUT ME IN FROM OF CUSTOMER AND 1 PERSON HEARD THEM THAT KNEW ME AND 2.THEY EVEN CALL A PHARMACY FROM CVS AND WAS NOT A WALGREENS EMPLOYER SO PLEASE SUPPORT I CONTACTED THE BOARD OF PHARMACY AND THEY SO CLAIM THEY INVESTIGATED BUT GUESS WHAT ALL THE DATES WAS WRONG AND ALL INFORMATION WAS WRONG SO I CAN YOU HAVE DID YOURE JOB BOARD AND ALL WAS WRONG SO 2 ANY 1 FEEL THAT THEY WAS VIOLATED PLEASE EMAIL samantha.gray32@yahoo.com THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi! Please review doctor's name on prescription bottle of last refill.

If you change doctors then the new doctor should have all your prescriptions written on new prescription blanks for you to take to the pharmacy under the new doctor's name.

The way to do this is to know which meds you are taking when seeing the new doctor or bring in the current prescriptions you are taking. This will prevent delays in getting medications ready.

When a pt turns in a rx w/out refills we Have to callthe doctor on that refill bottle, if you see a new doctor we need a new rx from that dr. getting the pharmacy new scripts from new doctors is your responsibility we have policies and procedures we have to follow to keep our jobs and license so if your going to pay the bills so you can besatisfied I'd do it but since I doubt you will..then stop complaining

Why can't you call your doctor for your refills yourself? This saves everyone time and hassle and then you know without a doubt that you took care of it.

It irritates me to death that people complain that the pharmacy may not have called the doctor's office for refills that a patient should take care of themselves. Walgreens offers that as a courtesy, not to replace what you should be doing. Take care of your own health.

Know when your medicine is low and call in advance for refills. Why patients feel ''comfortable'' calling the pharmacy for refills and pretty much any contact with the physicians but are too ''afraid'' to take matters into their own hands is beyond me.

I have had numerous mistakes and incompetent associates with Walgreens for many months now I have tried to use them over and over but they hardly get anything right and I wind up having to return at least twice every month that I try to pick up my prescriptions....VERY FRUSTRATING get competent help guys it sucks th have so much frustration all the time

When refilling a prescription at Walgreens (whom I have been with for over a decade) they needed to call my doctor to get approval for it since I had now had 0 refills left. I was sent message they would contact me via BOTH email & phone when needed.

I received NO email (my main form of communication) so finally called them. They said my Dr. refused & said I was no longer a patient. I told them they probably called my old doctor (although I have been with this current one for a year now) and they gave me my current Dr.'s name and said that IS who they called & that she denied me.

So I lost a whole day since this was supposedly done at 9 a.m. and I gave them the day to hear back from them. Now I am contacting my current Doctor and pretty unhappy that she could make this error. Long Long painful 4 days without my much needed medications turns out Walgreens still is trying to say it was my current doctors office they called and that someone answered the phone telling them I am not a patient any longer.

Although this is impossible since my doctor is the ONLY person who answers her phone and she DID NOT get any such call! The pharmacy manager is content not finding out where the mistake was made even though my doctor told her she did not and no one else did not answered her office phone. I am certain they called my former doctors office and it was their error. I could live with it, people make mistakes.

But the big problem here is that Walgreens does not care enough to look into their possible mistakes and find out what went wrong - apologize for it and work on learning from it to avoid it in the future for everyone! Shame on Walgreens!!! As well, when I was standing there at there pharmacy window waiting to talk to the manager, 3 pharmacists were on the phones doing their business. The one closest to me repeatably spoke a customers private information right in my ear as I tried to ignore it.

But it was repeated and put in my head I still remember that Sharon Johnson, born June 13, 1963 is leaving for vacation to Europe and needs here 10 mg.

of Lexapro for the time she is away. Do we care about privacy anymore???

Maybe time to order new card.