My name is Rodney Henderson. Last Friday, 2 December I gave the pharmacy at the FM78&Crestway store a prescription for my wife Marietta.

The script was for Opana ER 40mg, 180 tabs. As of today 7 Dec. the prescription has not been filled. I received a call from the store today and they tell me the problem is that they have to get authorization to order that quantity of a controlled drug.

It has been almost a week, enough time to get a response from the moon and the only person that has any concern is the store manager.

No one over her seems to give a ***. Please HELP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Opana Er Prescription Refill.

Walgreens Cons: Having to wait almost a week for a medication, Having to wait aweek for a medicatiom.

Comments

If a store has reached their limit of a class 2 medication they will need authorization. It usually takes a day or 2 for approval.

And 1 day to receive it if it's ordered before noon (expect on Friday). It sounds like someone at the store is being lazy.

I would take your prescription to another store. I'm also a current Walgreen's employee.