Paradise, Nevada

Walgreens @ 3808 E. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas, NV.

89121. At this Walgreens that I've been using for over 3 yrs changed its Policy & holds your Pain Prescription(s) for 24 to 48 hrs every month. So it's a minimum of 29 days where the other Walgreens it's 28 days. It has become SO INCONVENIENT because I see my Pain Specialist on the same Weds every month.

Every month my prescription pick up date is one day after, then two days after then three, etc. I was 7 days out & dropped it off & they had my medication in stock. But a week later on my pick up date they over looked mine & I had to wait an additional 6 days until they got more in stock. Then I changed my Dr.

Apt. from 4 to 6 weeks & started over. I go on Weds & can pick up my meds on Saturday. When it gets to be a week out I have to change my Dr.

Apt. from 4 to 5 weeks to get it back to the day after & start it all over again. Every 7 months I have to change my Apt. to 5 weeks for follow up visit.

The other Walgreens let you pick up every 28 days which coincide with Dr. Apt. dates. IT'S VERY INCONVENIENT!!!

I pick up over 10 Prescriptions a month & CAN'T WAIT to find a different Pharmacy & I know several other people that feel the same way. I'm disabled & have to get rides so it's another ride, gas & going out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

Yeah Walgreens. How dare you get between a pill head and their vice.

@Billy

how do you come to such a conclusion? rude and assuming you are.

@Billy

Who do you think built the Wallgreen's Empire ? These so called pill heads did when it used to be a pharmacy.