Chico, California
2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Today I walked my prescription in and talked to a kind worker. He told me that I could pick it up in about 20 minutes.

The pharmacist would have to go into the safe to get the medicine. My roommate and I had some shopping to do and walked around the store picking up the things we needed. Twenty minutes later, I returned and got back in line. There was another woman at the desk and when I inquired about my prescription, she told me that he had not yet gone back to the safe to get it.

I understood that maybe they were slammed and it would take a little bit longer. So I walked back to my roommate, we walked around a little more and eventually sat down. An hour passes so I walked up to the consultation window and inquired about my prescription again, but was told that the pharmacist needed to go to the safe to get the medicine.

Then why didn't he go to the safe? Eventually I got so frustrated I left and will probably return tomorrow to again try to get my medicine.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walgreens Pros: Cleanliness.

Walgreens Cons: Customer service, Lack of information given to me, Delay in filling prescriptions.

• East And Cohasset Branch