Memphis, Tennessee

Walgreens is one of my favor stores to shop at, I goes in their all time because I can get in and out quickly without complecation. One day I goes in the store to see my favor cashier because she be so helpful to me when ever I come to the store, so this time when I came in I ask my favor cashier to call her manager because I had been doing the survey and the cashier has not been getting it for several weeks, and he said just keep trying, this store manager gave me funny vive that I did not like he was not attentive to what I was saying about one of his good employee, which their are two of them that works in the day time.

A manager should treat their empoyee's with respect and dignity because they are the heart of the store.

This Tall store manger act like he did not care for the cashier that always goes out of her way to help me. I do not like his attitude toward his workers and he have them ,like my grandmother say slaving all the time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Cashier.

Walgreens Cons: Upper manager customer service.

Comments