I have been a customer of Walgreens for over 40 years.....all in all very happy with friendliness and service.

Not so your store located at Reed Canal and Nova Rd...South Daytona Fl. 2620 S Nova Rd S.

Daytona Fl stay awaysThe drive thru pick up is so not customer friendly and poorly staffed with rude people.

I have told my self several times let it go but this last instance was insulting and disrespectful.

I went in to pick up photos I ordered enlargements online per app constantly sending me advertising so I decided to give it a go....I ordered over the app and clicked the promo of 30% off as advertised....when notified ready I went to pick up at 2690 S Nova Rd where I was told to go.

First they couldnt find the order then the app didnt honor the discount and was told I entered wring which I definitely did not....manager called over....while he was talking to associate and myself he received a phone call and left me hi and dry....seriously !! My business isnt important enough to finish talking to me.

Sales girl said I had to wait for him which I did....to much time went by....I told the sales girl who left me standing as well to cancel my order.

Is this how Walgreens wants to be represented ?????

Terrible way to do business......it is just this store is poorly managed !!!!!!

User's recommendation: stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Photo Printing Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Walgreens Cons: Horrible service at this location.

Location: 2620 South Nova Road, Daytona Beach, FL 32119

Comments

#2029430

Why are you claiming a loss pi g?

#2029166

Since you are unable to spell "wrong" maybe you did enter something "wring" get my drift? Also it is high and dry, not hi and dry.

You have no right claiming they were rude when you call adult women girls. Or when you behave like a child.

#2029147

If you canceled your order how do you have a loss?