Blacksburg, Virginia
2.7

Update by user Apr 11

The situation was resolved! I moved to another pharmacy!

The final visit,I got my librax in 3 bottles'1 was an old label with new doctor on it,I never understood that! I had my purscriptions transferred and they left my lunesta off,had to give new pharmacy the RX number and make sure I let them know what was going on before I got that done!

I'll stop in once n a while for my bonus or rewards! My new pharmacy has free delivery,I have no transportation.I did a lot of changes,including my PC and a new Gastrologist!

Original review posted by user Mar 12

I have been trying to get my generic {librax} filled for months! I have taken it for 5 years or more!

I just got a doctor to fill it after 6 months back and forth with doctors ,insurance and pharmacy.today the medicine should of been there,but,the insurance said walgreens put it back on shelf and they called Walgreens to find out what was going on and the manager said'they did not have none in stock,they would try to order it tomorrow!

TRY! They should of ordered it days ago,it was friday ,when it was ran through by doctor and here it is Tuesday,It should of been here!I heard a doctor say that pharmacies can treat you any way they want to,i thought to myself,"Blame it on them,when it was your thought,but,in this situation,it was clear they do not want to fill!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments