Mckinney, Texas

I dropped off my sons prescription and the pharmacist refused to fill it. I wasn't told until 50 minutes later when I called to see if the prescription was going to be covered by my insurance provider.(they were suppose to call me and didn't) Hence they said it would be ready in one hour and 30 minutes.

At the time of the call I had made to the pharmacist she said, that she didn't feel comfortable filling the prescription because it look fake. The prescriptions were not hand written and printed out by a computer so obviously legible and signed by the doctor. In addition , the urgent care is across the street from them where the prescription came from. I know they get prescriptions from them regularly.

I have been a customer since 2010 with Walgreens and all my prescriptions are filled by this pharmacy. My son has asthma so we are there regularly. I will take my all my business elsewhere and place this on all the social media websites and make sure this is taken as far up the chain as I can. This is not acceptable customer service and could of caused serious issues with my son not getting his prescription.

I'm not just someone off the street trying to get a prescription filled. She didn't seem to care or wasn't concerned. We took the prescription to your competitor CVS and got it filled without incident.

So, with that said, please make sure this doesn't happen again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Comments

that is why a CVS is right acrossed the street from a walgreens they know that if they put up a store they can run it with all the XCUSTOMERS of walgreens. this is the most common issue that walgreens has they refuse for whatever reason to not take care of the customers