Newark, New Jersey

Walgreens Garwood, NJ

Doesn't matter the store number because I won't be going back. It's not the first or 2nd or even 3rd time, I've had bad customer service experiences at this store.

Yesterday 2/18 I stopped for water, hair dye and chap stick. The water, when I asked for a rain check, I was told was in aisle 8... there was still none. I walked past a girl marking down Valentine's candy and asked her if she could price check a Toberlone bar.

She did not use her scanner, but said it was a $1.00 I spent 10 mins picking out the correct chap stick to co-ordinate with Walgreen's coupon + a Mfg coupon. When I went to the register, I got the same nasty woman that I had encountered before. She rang up the candy wrong, and argued with me about it. She would not take the mfg coupon for the chap stick and could not write a rain check for the water.

I had to wait again for the mgr (the one who was doing markdowns on candy to come & fix everything).

YOU KNOW WHAT...THIS STORE THINKS THEY ARE SO BIG, THEY CAN TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE ***. SO THEY CAN KEEP THEIR ***, BECAUSE I WILL NOT GO THERE ANYMORE.

Comments

Your story doesn't make sense. So your MFG coupon was probably wrong, even though you never wanted to go back you still waited for a rain check for something that is probably on sale at least once a month, and how did she wring up the candy wrong?

Did she hold it upside down? Did it come up the wrong price?

Why didn't you just go back to the manager you talked with before and complain to her instead of the cashier? You could of asked her for a rain check when you asked for the price.

People make mistakes but as a courteous customer you can minimize your stress and that of others by not being a total *** and reading labels, signs, coupons, and dealing with matters properly and not getting mad when people don't bend over to kiss your ignorant ***.